Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Tuesday

Fire Tragedy

I saw a fire tragedy in our 6 stored building on last Sunday, 13 June 2010. We all member in our building was in big treble when we know about the fife. I was in bathroom for have a baths. I am going to see what is happening. I tried to go the place where the fife start but i can't go there because of the key of that room were not found. I am trying to broke the lock but the heavy smoke made my work difficult. Then i am hit on to the glass of the windows for the smoke out of the room. The the people of our mohalla (area) came to help. Meantime a unknown man call the fire service. Within few minutes the smoke fully covered up to 2 floor. But lucky we can manege without major damage. Two people injured. Unfortunately one of them is me. Although i injured but i am happy for no major damage. Thanks God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment